Consumer Alert - FBI Fraud Alert
Don't Get Ripped Off!
If you can answer "YES" to any of the following questions, you could be involved in a FRAUD or about to be SCAMMED!
- Is the CHECK from an item you sold on the Internet, such as a car, boat, jewelry, etc?
- Is the amount of the CHECK more than the item's selling price?
- Did you receive the CHECK via an overnight delivery service?
- Is the CHECK connected to communicating with someone by email?
- Is the CHECK drawn on a business or individual account that is different from the person buying your item or product?
- Have you been informed that you were the winner of a LOTTERY, such as Canadian, Australian, El Gordo, or El Mundo, that you did not enter?
- Have been instructed to either "WIRE", "SEND", or "SHIP" money as soon as possible, to a large US city or to another country, such as Canada, England or Nigeria?
- Have you been asked to PAY money to receive a deposit from another country such as Canada, England or Nigeria?
- Are you receiving PAY or a COMMISSION for facilitating money transfers through your account?
- Did you respond to an email requesting you to CONFIRM, UPDATE, or PROVIDE your account information?
TELL BRANCH PERSONNEL IMMEDIATELY!