We'll be there every step of the way with smart financing solutions to help you get your business off the ground—to help you expand and grow—and to help you manage cash flow day-to-day.
- Commercial Mortgages to purchase, renovate, expand or build a commercial property.
- Business Equity Loans to fund a growing business. Whether expanding means a new building, new technology—or a merger or acquisition, let us show you how we can help your business grow and prosper.
- Time Notes to support seasonal or non-recurring financing needs.
- Term Loans that provide long-term working capital to purchase equipment or make improvements.
- Letter of Credit assures contractual compliance and performance to third parties.
- Revolving Line of Credit for short term working capital needs in a wide variety of industries such as retail, manufacturing, and real estate.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans and Government Guarantee Programs may be available. Click here for SBA information.
The Local Lending Advantage
Working with a bank like First Columbia affords business owners important advantages you won't find at many other financial institutions. As a community bank, we make decisions at the local level. For you, this means lending decisions are made faster and with greater rate and fee flexibility. You will also be dealing with locally-based commercial lenders who have a keen understanding of our area's economy and the key drivers of local business.
We have a long history of working with businesses and are committed to helping our region grow and prosper. We invite you to talk with our locally-based commercial lending team.
Chief Lending Officer
Business Development Officer
Business Development Officer
The Ag Business. It’s in our backyard. We’ve been working with local farmers for more than a century. In fact, our original charter as Columbia County Farmers National Bank, was established to serve our farming community.
Today, we continue our commitment to this industry that is so vital to our region. We understand the many challenges and changes that today’s farmers face. Knowing what it takes to operate a successful farming operation gives us important insight that the mega-banks just don’t have. Come talk with our local lenders about the financing we offer for crop inputs, equipment purchases and land purchases.
At First Columbia, we have a long history of working with our local municipalities. As a local bank, we are uniquely positioned to make lending decisions faster and with greater rate and fee flexibility than you’ll find at other institutions. We have expertise in financing solutions including:
- Municipal Leasing
- Tax Exempt Financing for capital improvements:
- sewer and water facilities
- purchases such as construction equipment, fire trucks and police vehicles
- Revenue Anticipation Notes
First Columbia supports our local schools in many ways, and helping schools manage debt is just one important way we work to make our schools stronger.
In the current interest rate environment, bank financing options can often times compete head-to-head with traditional bond issues. When you factor in upfront fees, legal costs, and the lengthy, overly complicated bond issuance process, bank financing can add up to the better choice.
Loans are subject to credit approval.