A COVID-19 Update for our Customers
November 17, 2020
In response to increasing COVID-19 cases across our region, we will be temporarily closing lobby service at all our branch locations beginning Tuesday, November 24th. Our drive-thru service will remain open during normal banking hours to serve your banking needs. Our Orangeville and Walmart locations will be closed during this time. (If you bank at our Orangeville location, please see special note below.)
- Customers are able to perform most banking transactions at our drive-thru service. This includes deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, account balance and information inquiries.
- If you are making a deposit, you may do so at the drive-thru or you can bypass the drive-thru and place your deposit in the Night Deposit Box (We will mail your receipt).
- For those who require in-branch services, such as closing a loan; accessing a safe deposit box; opening a checking account, certificate of deposit, or estate account; consulting with our investment center; or other banking need, please call our Customer Support Team at 570.784.1660, and we will arrange an appointment for you. (You will be required to wear a mask during your appointment.)
- First Columbia Bank ATM/debit card customers have free access to any of our 20 ATMs and 55,000 Allpoint or Sheetz ATMs.
- Please see Branch Locations/ATMs/Hours for a complete list of drive-thru locations, hours, and ATM locations.
- We also offer Online, Mobile and Automated Telephone Banking services that provide access to account information and allow you to perform many banking transactions. To learn more about these resources or enroll, visit the e-banking page or call us.
- Please be assured that these changes to lobby service have no impact on your accounts with us.