A Message To Our Customers
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update, March 24, 2020
We are here to help.
For more than 120 years, First Columbia Bank has been here to serve our community—its individuals, families, businesses, and local organizations. We’ve helped you through hurricanes, floods, and tornados, and we will help you through this storm too.
We know these circumstances are creating financial strains on so many. For customers with personal loans, home mortgages, or business loans, we have ways to help address the challenges you may be facing. Please call your lender or our customer support team at 570.784.1660 if you are experiencing a financial hardship.
We are continuing to serve your banking needs with drive-thru service at 12 branch offices during regular hours. You also have access to 24/7 online, mobile, and telephone banking, as well as in-branch service by appointment.
First Columbia Bank is a solid, financially sound, and well-capitalized financial institution. Please know, in this unprecedented situation, First Columbia’s commitment to you is as strong as ever. We’ve been here for you in the past. We’re here for you now. And, we will be here for you as we move forward together.
Lance O. Diehl
President & CEO
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update, March 20, 2020
Governor Tom Wolf ordered all non-life-sustaining businesses in Pennsylvania to close their physical locations as of 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 19, 2020 to slow the spread of the coronavirus. Banks are considered life-sustaining businesses, and First Columbia Bank remains open with Drive-Thru Service at all of our locations during normal banking hours.
For circumstances requiring in-branch access, such as a loan closing; safe deposit box access; opening a certificate of deposit or estate account; financial services consultation; or other special need, please call our Customer Support Team at 570.784.1660, and we will arrange an appointment for you to meet with a banker to address your need.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update, March 17, 2020 - Limited Branch Operations
As our world, our nation, and our communities come together to help mitigate the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking necessary steps to keep our employees and our customers safe, while continuing to serve your banking needs.
Effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020, and until further notice, First Columbia Bank will be closing lobby service at all of our branch locations, while continuing drive-thru service during regular banking hours. Our Walmart and Orangeville offices will be closed during this period.
- Customers are able to perform most banking transactions at our drive-thru service. This includes deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, account balance and information inquiries.
- For circumstances requiring in-branch access, such as a loan closing; safe deposit box access; opening a certificate of deposit or estate account; financial services consultation, or other special need, please call our Customer Support Team at 570.784.1660, and we will arrange an appointment for you to meet with a banker to address your need.
- First Columbia Bank ATM/debit card customers have free access to any of our 20 ATMs and 55,000 Allpoint or Sheetz ATMs. Learn more here.
- Please see our Branch Locations/ATMs/Hours for a complete list of drive-thru locations and hours.
- We also offer Online, Mobile and Automated Telephone Banking services that can provide account information and allow you to perform many banking transactions. To learn more about these resources, visit our e-banking page.
- Please be assured that these changes to lobby service have no impact on your accounts with us.
We are committed to our customers during this difficult and challenging time. If you are experiencing a hardship due to these circumstances, please call us. Thank you for your loyalty, your patience, and your trust in us as your community bank.
Lance O. Diehl
President & CEO